Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IN ERNAKULAM CITY

Travelling has become almost like a daunting task for me here in this city of Ernakulam.its been more than a week since I came to the city and in all these days I never got an opportunity to be seated while travelling in the transport buses here. Such is the rush here. I wonder where these people are going every now and then.well,I don’t mean that this is the busiest city in India ,but this has been certainly beyond my expectations about this city. I am missing my motor bike so much and I should bring it here as soon as possible. Otherwise I am going to have big trouble in shopping and other outings here. I think it will take quite some days before I get adjusted to the conditions here. As per my job schedule I am having only 1 holiday in a week. So I think I shall go only once in two weeks to my home.

2 comments:

  1. Blogwalking to day....its my first vissit.....hello from aditya's blogsphere....see u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need the right solutions and convenient to resolve the issue. Always have time to adjust to local conditions and situations.

    ReplyDelete