Monday, April 19, 2010

Vinnaithandi Varuvaya

Yesterday I saw the Tamil film Vinnaithandi Varuvaya starring simbu and Trisha. Yesterday, being a holiday I didn’t have anything to do and so I felt really bored till evening 5.so I went for this film and I was thoroughly entertained. a beautiful love story told in a different style. The film is made really in a colorful way and not even a single scene was boring and the music was outstanding. Trisha is looking really pretty on this film. It’s the story of a young man who really succeeded in his dream to be a film maker, but didn’t succeed in marrying the girl whom he was crazy about. So the film ends with a sad feeling. I really enjoyed the film.

1 comment:

  1. Is that so..... in the Telugu version, the Hero marries his love and makes a movie about their own story....

    ReplyDelete